ERP Analyst Professional Services - Direct Hire
As and ERP Business Analyst and be part of our client's creative, forward-thinking team assisting in helping their New England client base meet their specific goals, implementing new ERP solutions systems or customizing enhancements to existing systems.
- Demonstrated experience working with small to mid-sized ERP solutions; on installation, implementation etc.
- Experience with Tier III ERP platforms (SAP Business One, Epicor, Sage, MS Dynamics, or NetSuite etc.)
- Experience with distribution and manufacturing companies and knowledge of accounting and financial principles.
- Experience with Business Intelligence software (Business Objects, SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, etc.).
- Proven track-record working effectively with cross-functional teams both internally and externally with an emphasis on strong client service skills.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Administration etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally (50%+), travel to client facilities in Metro New England New York, Boston, Hartford areas
- SAP Business One experience
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Demonstrated experience working with Accounting, Manufacturing, Distribution or Warehouse Management systems and other core processes and procedures.
- 3 to 8 year’s experience in ERP Implementation Management or Analyst roles.
- Experience in a Functional Analyst capacity testing, supporting, and enhancing Tier III ERP systems such as, like SAP, Epicor, Infor, SAGE, MS Dynamics or NetSuite etc.
- More than 1 year of experience validating data with SQL or PL/SQL scripts.
- Experience devising business processes, supporting users in training, reporting, and transaction analysis
- Write use cases, design documents, functional specifications, and instructions.
- Serve as the liaison between the internal customer community and the software development team in the implementation new ERP systems or customizing enhancements for to existing systems.
- Requirements gathering and analysis, making well-founded recommendations supportable by data findings/documentation.
- Collaborating with technical project teams, management and functional area employees on site and via web meetings, conference calls.
- Assist in the installation, configuration and of customized solutions maintenance of these applications.
- Identify any issues that will affect performance or functionality and reliability of the solution.
- Create documentation, write reports and train users.
- Configure parameterize software: initialize software according to specifications.
- Modifying standard forms as applicable, branding etc.
- Participate in the meeting to define if the client is ready to Go-Live.
- Prepare DB for go live and supervise the data’s final conversion.
- Provide on-site post Go-Live support.
- Validate any request for changes from the customer and Practice Management.
- Assist mitigating project Scope Creep.
- Teamwork: offer valuable input and be open to constructive feedback.
- Analytical: gather information, compare data, detect the problems, and identify the root causes.
- Innovative: understand current methods of operation, bring new ideas and work through scenarios with customers.
- Motivation: drive to succeed even as you face obstacles and difficulties.
- Attitude: possess a respectful responsive demeanor.
- Initiative: be proactive and creative in problem resolution.
- Timeliness: meeting deadlines is of critical importance
- Create functional specifications document as required, monitor the approval of the functional specifications document with the customer.
- Validate the functional specifications information with the Practice team (Chief Developer and Architect).
- Create the change requests and follow engagement procedure for facilitation and final approval.
Support and Testing Activities
- Support the development team with any additional information either requested by the team and/or provided by the customer.
- Train super user on how to use the various system modules as defined.
- Support customer while they conduct their simulation tests.
- Support super users and validate that the end-user training is completed to satisfaction.
- Test software deliverables ensuring the system performs per functional specifications, take the necessary actions to resolve behavioral discrepancies.
- Facilitate customer sign off on deliverables when installed and working as specified in the functional specifications document.
- Training and support for data import procedures according to SOW.
- Train super users on how to do UDF, UDT, formatted search and how to modify forms when and if applicable.
Follow-up and Process Control
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Support the customer throughout the project.
- Define and bring to the Architect/PM any issue that may arise as the project is moving along.
- Participate in the project’s Lesson’s Learned session by indicating success factors and problems to improve the process for future projects.
- Addresses questions about ERP, WMS, and other products or processes.
- Continue ongoing training on products.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com